Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MTC - Week 3


Konnichiwa everyone,

Things are going good here. Slowly getting the language. The food here is alright just made for fuel not so much for taste or quality.  The weather has been alright, it snowed and rained a bit the last few days  but not too bad. We are inside most of the time. 

Anyways, I have tried speaking with the natives but still scared to try on them, still have 2 weeks left to do it though.  

I'm not sure how many members there are in Japan.  The missionaries leaving in a few weeks will find out this week if Tokyo will re-open for them but all the Sendai missionaries are going to Sapporo which is way up north island of Japan. We hope we can go to Tokyo still. The older missionaries have like 74 in their group going to Japan, biggest ever, and we will have about 55 including the native Japanese missionaries (aka Nihonjin). We should still leave on the 23 of May hopefully.  Me and my companion are doing alright.

The Utley's are crazy, tell Hannah to send me a letter!! Also tell Kayla Berg, Alex MacDonald, and Jon Sugata to send me letters. Just want to hear from them and practice Japanese with them. 

I don't think the computers here let us upload pictures, I will have to print and send them I think.

To respond to "How are you?" is just GENKI (good) or Subarashi (wonderful).  Anything else you want to say?

I pretty much stay with my district people all the time and can't do anything else, all we do its study.

I heard there is another earthquake in Japan like 6.5. Tell me more about it.

Thanks for the package I didnt need the toilet paper its not that bad here. :)  The Nihonjin loved the seaweed even though they only are away for a week.

I hope all is well. Miss you and Love YOU ALL!!

Love
Elder McKinney

No comments:

Post a Comment